- Device type & OS version: Android
- Issue Environment : On Device
- ARDK version: 2.4.1
- Unity version: 2021.3.16
I have an app, which uses the plane detection feature of the ARDK. The problem is on certain Android devices (Realme X7 Max, Android version: 12), the camera permission sometime isn’t being asked, and then we get black screen instead of the camera image. Other times the camera permission is being asked, but granting the permission still result in black screen. Other times it works fine. I have an ARSessionManager, CapabilityChecker, AndroidPermissionRequester, ARPlaneMnanager component in my scene.
Here is a scenario from our tester:
- When I install and launch the application, the “Camera permission” is not requested and the camera not activated. After killing and relaunching the app the “Camera permission” is requested but the camera is not activated after providing access[Only This time].
- In the second attempt, the same issue reproduced. After after killing and relaunching the app, provided access with “While using app” and camera not activated.
- In the third attempt, after installing and launching the app, “Camera permission” is not requested and blank screen is displayed. After killing and relaunching the app, “Camera permission” requested and after choosing the “While using the app” option, the camera is activated.