Include the following details while filing a bug report (edit as applicable):
- Issue category: ARDK in Unity Editor
- Device type & OS version: Unity Editor
- Host machine & OS version: Mac
- Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock
- Xcode version: N/A
- ARDK version: 1.2.0
- Unity version: 2020.3.24f1
Bug reproduction steps:
Recently my colleague upgraded ARDK to 1.2.0 on an M1 Mac, after he pushed
Assets/mcs.rsp had the
IN_ROSETTA define in, which points the plugin position to
DOES_NOT_EXIST in the editor. So even though I’m developing on an Intel chip machine, this define will prevent ARDK from running in editor.
Is there a simple workaround to allow ARDK still runs on Intel Macs but not crashing on M1 Macs? (Probably more Unity related) Does those 2 files important or could be used in any other circumstances? Or can we safely ignore it from git?