ARDK mogration 2.1.0 to 2.3.1

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: ARDK Migration
  • Device type & OS version: Android 10
  • Host machine & OS version: Windows
  • Issue Environment : On Device
  • ARDK version:2.3.1
  • Unity version:2021.3.8f1

Description of the issue:when i finished migrating my project from 2.1 to ardk 2.3 after building the app to the device i am getting this problem if i revert back to 2.1 am not getting this issue.This happens when i build the app in android and with log cat. the full error is as below
Error Unity Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL ‘System.Native’. Tried the load the following dynamic libraries: Unable to load dynamic library ‘System.Native’ because of 'Failed to open the requested dynamic library (0x06000000) dlerror() = dlopen failed: library “System.Native” not found

Hello Francis,

Could you please confirm that you are using gradle 6.7.1 or later? ARDK 2.3 currently requires installing the newer version of gradle to properly build and find the field. Directions on how to upgrade your gradle version can be found in the Building for Android API Level 31 with OpenCL section of our documentation.

If the above was not causing the issue, could you please tell us which Android device you’re using and verify that you deleted all ARDK 2.1 folders from your project before importing ARDK 2.3? If you create a brand new project with ARDK 2.3, are you still seeing these errors?