Build for IOS - plane detection not working

• Device type & OS version: iPhone XS Max iOS 15.5
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac Monterey 12.3.1
  • Issue Environment : On Device
  • Xcode version: 13.4
  • ARDK version: 2.0.0
  • Unity version: 2021.3.2f1

When I create a build for my game and run it on my phone, for some reason plane detection doesn’t seem to be working. When I run it in the unity editor, everything works fine. I haven’t gotten any errors during the build process. Also, I’m not sure if this is normal, but the camera is somewhat grainy when I run the game on my phone. Any ideas of what’s wrong or how I can begin to figure out what’s wrong?

Can you share how you setup your scene with regards to plane detection?

1 Like

Since Im a new user Ill have to reply a few times to send all the screenshots. Apologies for that.

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 11.56.24 PM

Hello Hasan,

Thank you for the screenshots.
We are unable to reproduce the issue that you are experiencing.

Can you please elaborate more on your use case and share some information such as detailed steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots of ‘grainy’ camera, etc? It would help us in our investigation.

Alright, it turns out I was being quite silly and I never added my scene to the build settings. So it would only build the sample scene. Pretty embarrassing, but at least I can confirm that things are working now :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Hasan,

No problem. Thanks for sharing! Happy that you were able to resolve your issue.

1 Like