Include the following details (edit as applicable):
- Issue category: Real-time Mapping-Depth / ARDK Documentation
- Device type & OS version: Android
- Host machine & OS version: Windows / Linux
- Issue Environment : On Device / Dev Portal
- Xcode version:
- ARDK version:
- Unity version: 2021.3.6f1
Description of the issue:
When I read about the part of Runtime Requirements, I noticed that some features (Depth, Occlusion, Meshing, Semantic Segmentation) do not require ARCore Supported Devices. Thus, if I only want to use these features, can I use ARDK without ARCore?
The reason why I have this question is that my team and I are currently developing our own AR device which is Android OS. Before we pass Google CTS/GTS verifications, our devices do not have Google Play Store, that is, we do not have ARCore. Therefore, I would like to make sure whether I am correct or not?