- Issue category: Lightship Maps / Semantic Segmentation / Multiplayer / Real-time Mapping-Depth / ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package / ARDK Virtual Studio Tools / Developer Tools / Networking / VPS / Scanning Framework
- Device type & OS version: Android / iOS / Other Ex. iPhone 8+ on iOS 13
- Host machine & OS version: Windows
- Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
- ARDK version: 3.0.0
- Unity version: 2021.3.16f1
Description of the issue:
Hello I am trying to implement VPS Waypoints onto Lightship Maps in Unity with the newest ARDK version (3.0.0 beta). For some reason, I cannot access the Niantic.ARDK.VPSCoverage library, this results in a "The type or namespace name ‘LocationService’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Niantic.ARDK’ " error in the editor. I can access other ARDK features, have the API key properly set up and have all possible fields in my Lightship Settings enabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!