How to set up an API key follow-up thread

Hello, thanks for followups.

Note that in the documentation (Niantic AR Development Kit (ARDK): Authentication), it specifically says to set the “Runtime Environment” to “Live Device”. I have had set it to this and received the error messages detailed above.

When I set the runtime environment to “Mock” instead in the Editor, I do not get the error message anymore. Instead I see a log saying, “Network session initialized”. The yellow dot stays yellow, though.

I have indeed done a build to my device, as I mentioned here: How to set up API key - #9 by Victor_Temprano. I built from my Windows machine to an Android device as I noted the “known issue” that you mentioned. The Android device did not seem to connect when pressing “Init” in the LowLevelNetworking scene. The scene didn’t crash, but the yellow dot stayed yellow and I only saw a log when using the in-scene log that said “Network session initialized” and beside the yellow dot, said “Not Connected”.

I just did another build to another Android device just now, for the sake of testing further. With “Mock” in place the test scene does the same as described in my last paragraph. With “Live Device” selected, the exact same things happen.