- Issue category: Developer Tools / VPS
- Device type & OS version: Android
- Host machine & OS version: Windows 11
- Issue Environment : Unity
- ARDK version:2.5.2
- Unity version: 2021.3.23f1 and 2020.3.2f1
Description of the issue: Help!, I successfully completed the ball tutorial and build the project to my phone. But since moving on I’ve hit various compiler issues. The latest attached. I have tried different unity versions and rebuilt the session. It seems to happen once I import Lightship hub. When I import it, there are a few options greyed out, but is that files that are installed by the ARDK package so aren’t needed?. When I try to open the Object placement template from the welcome menu it doesn’t work. When I open it from the project window it opens but InteriorMockUpScene, directional light and AR Manager are missing.