I'm Domenico from Italy

Hi everyone, I’m Domenico Pastore and I state that I am extremely pleased to be part of this community.

I am Italian, specifically I live near Salerno (maybe you will know the Amalfi Coast or Capri) and I am not a technician.

I deal with marketing and startups and I approached this world because together with my network we are thinking about different projects in the world of AR and if someone is interested in learning more we are happy to receive feedback and support.

Furthermore, in our territory, we are creating an Innovation Hub so we are happy to host you if you want to come to our part :).

Soon

1 Like

Welcome Domenico! Super jealous — you live in a very beautiful part of the world :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing Lightship AR demos filmed around your location :smiley:

Hello, I’m Juan Miguel Rochina Fernández. I’m working on a StartUp called ProyectoA, in Valencia, and we’re working on some AR projects. If you want, we could continue talking via email.

See you!

Sure, I see your website and I think we can discuss some potential partnership about AR projects. My email address here domenico.p@shopnow.it

Thanks a lot Patrick… It could be a very pleasure to share projects with this community. if you want we can talk about some project… I just see some your work on YouTube channel

We have send you an email. Thanks!