Include the following details (edit as applicable):
- Issue category: Image Detection
- Device type & OS version: Android
- Host machine & OS version: Windows
- Issue Environment : On Device / Dev Portal
- ARDK version: 1.2.0
- Unity version: Unity 2020.3.25f1
Description of the issue:
Im trying to make image references using the method adding .bytes to the jpg file but after i’m insert it in AR Image detection manager in the image at bytes when i build into android there error in log “Invalid Image Refence”. i tried to make via script using getrawdata from texture and using texture encodeToJGP method, it still didnt work.
i can’t figurre this why ar image detection didn’t detect the image. Any help would be appreciated.