• Issue category: Semantic Segmentation / Meshing / Networking
  • Device type & OS version: iPhone 11
  • Host machine & OS version: macOS
  • Issue Environment : Unity Editor
  • Xcode version: 13.2.1
  • ARDK version: 1.1.0
  • Unity version: 2020.3.28f1

Description of the issue:

I am trying to build a PoC using ARDK for my thesis project showing use cases of VPS in 5G networks,

The particular apis using Meshing + Semantic + Networking API’s.

I was able to build and integrate Meshing + Semantic. but stuck with networking apis

Want to know from ARDK team if this is possible with exisitng set of api’s and whether the approach is correct. if not what else should I explore further

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Hi Kanu, did you mean if networking features are compatible with semantic segmentation? Can you elaborate on what specifics of the networking feature are you looking for?

Hi Kevin_W_Young

I am trying to build the PoC similar to described in this video NIANTIC MAP – visual positioning system - YouTube

So I figured the way to accomplish is to use networking api’s, alongwith meshing+semantic but i couldn’t do it.

Thus my orignal query if such PoC could be bult using existing api’s and someone could point me in right direction into it.

Thanks.

VPS will be available as part of ARDK in the near future, you could wait until its official release for your PoC build project. Be sure to check back often!