• Issue category: VPS
  • Device type & OS version: iOS 15.6.1
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac / Monterey 12.5
  • Issue Environment : Dev Portal
  • Xcode version:
  • ARDK version:
  • Unity version:

Description of the issue:
I don’t have access to my own meshes. Got them on my iPad, uploaded, no acces. Any ideas?

Hello Sonja,

Could you please try viewing your meshes from a different browser? If that doesn’t work, you could also try viewing your meshes in an incognito window.

Did the meshes’ uploads show as ‘Complete’ in the Wayfarer app? Please note that it may take up to 4 hours for your private meshes to appear in your developer portal. More information can be found in the Creating Private VPS Locations section of the documentation.

If you could please share some screenshots of what you’re seeing, that would help us investigate the issue further. Thank you!

The different browser didn’t solve the problem and it’s been like this since yesterday. The upload was completed and it seemed all green & good. The app is on my iPad, the meshes are from a while ago. Hope this helps.

Hello Sonja,

Thank you for your response!

We are still investigating this issue, but I’d like to clarify a few things to make sure I understand the issue correctly.

1. Were the scans created in the Wayfarer app on your iPad?
  2. Are you unable to view the meshes on your Mac? Can you see them on your iPad or phone?
  3. These meshes were created awhile ago, and you had no issues viewing them until the other day, correct?

Could you also please provide us with the email address you used to create your Lightship developer account and the Mesh ID’s if you have them available? This information will help us resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you!

Hello Sonja,

Thank you for your patience!

After checking with the team, the reason that your meshes are not showing in your developer portal is because they are marked as ‘public.’ Only private meshes will show in your portal, so could you please try creating another scan and marking it as ‘private?’

Private scans will show as ‘processing’ in your dev portal once they’ve been uploaded, and they should be processed within 4 hours. Please try uploading a private scan and let me know if you are continuing to have issues. Thank you!