Include the following details while filing a bug report (edit as applicable):
Issue category: Plane detection
Device type & OS version: Android
Host machine & OS version: Windows
Issue Environment :Unity Mock / On Device
ARDK version: 2.1
Bug reproduction steps:
- Made plane prefab with plane and box collider (let’s say 2 in Y size)
- Add prefab to plane detection
- Run Unity Mock or on device and box collider Y is locked at 0, making it useless
We are trying to reproduce the issue on our end.
In the meantime, can you please provide the below details,
- Screenshots of your inspector and hierarchy window,
- Screenshots of your issue
- Details of any error log you may have.
It would be helpful while we look into the problem.
Don’t have any lightship projects on this system, but adding a box collider to the plane prefab should be doable (;
I have the error that box colliders don’t support size of 0, so it won’t do anything
I have tried one of the ARDK examples using the BoxCollider component and it works as expected.
Please refer to: creating prefabs section to see details about the BoxCollider component.
I hope this helps!