• Issue category: Unity Example Package
  • Device type & OS version: Android
  • Host machine & OS version: Windows
  • Issue Environment: Unity Mock
  • Xcode version: NA
  • ARDK version: 2.0.0
  • Unity version: 2021.3.1f1

Description of the issue:

Following the guide (Templates: Getting Started with Lightship - YouTube) everything works as expected up to the point where a template is loaded from the lightship Hub. It loads for the presenter but not for me. I can drag a scene in manually as a prefab but then have no ability for the virtual studio to shift between scenes. Am I missing something?

Hi Shawn,

To get everything to work properly make sure you have imported all the packages from your Lightship dashboard under downloads. Then, follow the steps here to use the template. This one in particular is for Object Placement but all template instructions can be found on the previous page.

Just click download template to the right, and be sure to import the Lightship Hub mock environment into unity.

Also, make sure you have done this step below:

To test this template in Unity Editor you’ll need to select a mock environment. Go to the Lightship Menu > ARDK > Virtual Studio and Select Mock. Then, choose an environment. Make sure to keep the Virtual Studio configuration window open while you play through your scene.

Thank you! My problem was not keeping the virtual studio window open.

Hi Shawn,

If I’m understanding your issue correctly, your Virtual Studio needs to be refreshed. The refresh arrow button can be used to force-reload the Virtual Studio scene. If this is not what you’re having issues with please explain more. Thanks.