Include the following details (edit as applicable):
- Issue category: Object Placement
- Device type & OS version: iOS
- Host machine & OS version: Mac M1
- Issue Environment : On Device (iPhone 14 Pro)
- Xcode version: 14.3
- ARDK version: 2.5.1
- Unity version: 2021.2.7f1
Description of the issue: I am trying to place an AR object (3d character) under the “ObjectHolder” component expecting the 3d object to be placed and stay as a static object but I think I have missed some important steps. When I move my device, the AR object also moves with the device’s movement.
Below are the configurations I made.
Can someone help me to get this fixed? Thanks in advance!