Custom Classification of Waypoints

I am interested in knowing if this is possible, I’ve been looking over the dev documentation but I can’t seem to find what I am looking for. I am interested in developing a game, but I would need to be able to classify certain Waypoints based on numerous statistics using things geo-spacial queries, and rarity seeding. Such as being able to limit certain categories in a specific radius/distance or even elevation. How could I achieve this, or even, can I?

Hi !
I am very new to Lightship, but from all the videos I have seen, you would have to retrive ID of certain Wayspot, and then store this custom information about this id in your own database.

I think that Wayspots hold just basic information: long, lat, id, picture, name (see struct LocalizationTarget in documentation), so any additional information would need to be stored by you in your private database. I am playing around with something similar, and I imagine this is what I will have to do too. Now I just have to figure out how to get Wayspots (my current code and How-To for Coverage API at the moment only loads VPS enabled Wayspots).

Good luck
Andy