How to use the Playback system?

• Issue category: Scanning Framework
  • Device type & OS version: Android
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac
  • Issue Environment : Unity Editor
  • ARDK version: ARDK 3
  • Unity version: 2022.3.4f1

Description of the issue:
Greetings! I have just started with Niantic Lightship and decided to try out the sample scene. I was able to set it up in Unity and build it to my Android phone. Unfortunately, I realized that my Android device, Redmi Note 9, can’t support most of the features like Semantic Segmentation, Depth Display, and the rest.

So, I tried going through the documentation more and found the Playback system, which should allow me to record a session and play it in the editor to run the different features. I recorded a session on my Android phone from the sample, sent it to Unity, and set it up. Then, I tried setting up a meshing scene in the Unity editor and played the scene. The recording played, but no mesh was created.

I am yet to find a guide on what’s wrong or what I’m missing. That’s why I came here straight. I would really appreciate it if I could get an insight on how to properly make use of the Playback system.
Thanks in advance :bowing_man:

I really don’t understand why, it wasn’t working at first but after clicking on the play mode few times then boom! it’s working :sweat_smile:

Hi Samuel,

I’m glad to hear that you got it working!