I don't see "ArdkAuthConfig"

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package “video: The Basics: Getting Started with Lightship”
  • Device type & OS version: Android
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac
  • Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
  • Xcode version: NA
  • ARDK version: Lightships Ardk v3.0 (ARDK UPM v3.3.0)
  • Unity version:2022.3.18f

Description of the issue:
at 4:46 you mention installing “ArdkAuthConfig” however I don’t see an ARK option or “ArdkAuthConfig” I am on UNity 2022.3.18f and Lightships Ardk v3.0 (ARDK UPM v3.3.0) Have things changed since then?

Ok Gemini sent back this

It appears you are using a recent version of Unity and Lightship ARDK. The ArdkAuthConfig class has been deprecated and is no longer required for authentication in Lightship ARDK v3.0 and above. Authentication is now handled through the ARDK class directly. You can find more information on authentication in the Lightship documentation here: ARCore support for Unity developers  |  Google for Developers.

In summary, you don’t need to install “ArdkAuthConfig” as it is no longer required for authentication in your current version of Lightship ARDK.

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Gary,

That is correct. That video was from ARDK 2.5 which is an old version.

Here is a link to the current ARDK 3 docs for your reference: https://lightship.dev/docs/ardk