I got this error when I tried to do the last build and run. I'm asking for help

ScriptableSingleton UnityEngine.XR.Simulation.XRSimulationRuntimeSettings already exists. This can happen if there are two copies of the asset or if you query the singleton in a constructor.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object,UnityEngine.Object)
Unity.XR.CoreUtils.XRLoggingUtils:LogError (string,UnityEngine.Object) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.core-utils@2.2.3/Runtime/XRLoggingUtils.cs:56)
Unity.XR.CoreUtils.ScriptableSettingsBase1<UnityEngine.XR.Simulation.XRSimulationRuntimeSettings>:.ctor () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.xr.core-utils@2.2.3/Runtime/ScriptableSettingsBase.cs:174) Unity.XR.CoreUtils.ScriptableSettings1<UnityEngine.XR.Simulation.XRSimulationRuntimeSettings>:.ctor ()
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

I copied this video until the end. I skipped testing in unity in the middle. I got this error when I tried to do the last build and run. I’m asking for help.

Hi jhpark135,

As this is an error related to ARFoundation and a tutorial video in particular, I will tag the video’s creator @Tobias_Reidl here. The solution to this issue could be as simple as restarting Unity, or you might have used a different Unity version than the one used in the tutorial.

Kind regards,
Maverick L.