I'm just glad to be here

As you can probably see by my tag my name is Dallin. I’m not really a developer, (though I’ve considered it. Maybe someday…) However I have been I have been quietly watching this forum from the sidelines ever since lightship released.

Like many people, I was introduced to Niantic through pokémon. The Pokémon franchise has been my one true obsession ever since the original diamond and pearl released 15 years ago. When the teaser trailer for GO dropped, I immediately downloaded ingress to see what Niantic was about and that’s how my journey as a Niantic explorer began.

I really support everything niantic is trying to do and am glad to be part of this community. I love seeing what you all are coming up with.

I hope to see this community and platform continue to grow; which is why I’m stepping out of the shadows to join the discussion.

See you out there!

1 Like

Welcome from out of the shadows! I think it’s neat to have someone joining the discussion — would be great to have folks like you checking out our ideas and giving feedback :slight_smile: You never know what sort of an impact one piece of feedback or a comment might have on a big AR app someone makes with Lightship!

Great to have you in the community :slight_smile: