Is it possible to scan multiple AR locations in one scene?

• ARDK version:3.0
  • Unity version:2022.3.10f1

Description of the issue:
I would like to know if it is possible to have multiple AR locations simultaneously in one scene. This has been troubling me for a while.

Hi CCYang,

Are you referring to localizing to multiple at one time? You’re able to be around multiple AR Locations but are only able to Localize to one at a time at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. Sorry, my English is not very good.
I mean, after building the APK, can I track two or more private locations without switching scenes? It is not necessary to track multiple locations at the same time.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-01-10 170356
Alternatively, I would like the AR Location field in the picture to accommodate two locations simultaneously, instead of being limited to selecting only one.

Ok I see what you mean. So the AR Location field can only track one at a time which is why you can only select one from the dropdown. You can include multiple AR Locations but to switch to them you would have to do it through code

1 Like

I understand. Thank you for your response :slight_smile:

Hello, I managed to track multiple VPS locations by setting _maxLocationTrackingCount higher.

1 Like

I will try it.Thank you.

Please do note that, while this value can be changed, internally ARDK is still only designed with one Wayspot in mind at the moment. If this does work for your use case then you can feel free to alter the value but we won’t be able to provide support if you run into issues with tracking multiple locations at once.