My scanned data is not authenticated while it is being processed

Description of the issue:

My scanned data is not authenticated while it is being processed. What should I do? Please let me know how to solve this problem. Please.

Hello Noriko,

Could you please provide a few more details regarding the issue you’re experiencing? Are you trying to use the Wayfarer app to add scans to activate a location for VPS? Please feel free to include a screenshot if that helps explain the issue. Thank you!

Several days have passed in this state.

Hello Noriko,

Thank you for the clarification! It looks like the Location Titles got cut off at the beginning. If your scans are still stuck in processing, could you please provide us with the full Location Titles so that we may look into them?

Thanks for the replies.
These are the two locations below.
Please check them.

Hello Noriko,

Thank you for the information!
While we investigate these scans further, could you please double-check the Wayfarer app and let me know if they have been successfully uploaded and deleted from your Logbook?

Thanks for the reply.
I checked the app as you suggested.
successfully uploaded and deleted from your Logbook.
A photo of the application is attached.
Please.

Hello Noriko,

Thank you for the information!

We’ve investigated your scans, but unfortunately, the only solution would be to rescan and re-upload them. Even though you uploaded them from the Wayfarer app, the files failed to completely upload properly, and we are unable to recover them. I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you still have access to the areas you scanned, please try scanning and uploading again, and let us know if you experience any trouble.