Publishing to iOS and Android Stores

Is it possible to publish to the iOS and Android Stores now?

In pre-launch times, we couldn’t and just wanted to know if that has been lifted.

Hello Todd, thank you for submitting your question here. Allow me to take some time to go over this with my team and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

As per Section 3 of the Terms of Service, it is possible to publish to the iOS and Android Stores.

Limited License

Subject to your compliance with this License Agreement and subject to any limitations set forth in its terms, Niantic grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license in the Territory to access the Niantic Developer Platform and to use and reproduce the Niantic SDK, including by merging all or portions of the Sample Code with your Application, solely for the purpose of designing, creating, developing, testing, securing, releasing, publishing, distributing, marketing, promoting, enhancing and/or supporting your Application(s) in accordance with all applicable Documentation. All rights not specifically granted herein are expressly reserved.

Source: https://lightship.dev/terms/

Okay great. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.