Requesting up to date documentation about Lightship Maps + VPS Coverage

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: Lightship Maps / ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package / VPS / Scanning Framework
  • Device type & OS version: Android / iOS /
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac / Windows
  • Issue Environment : On Device / Dev Portal
  • ARDK version: 3.0
  • Unity version: 2021.3.14f

Description of the issue:

Hi. I need to integrate Lightship Maps in my fresh ARDK 3.0 project. I created a VPS visualization scene and on that everything works fine. Now, I need to create the map navigation, and I tried to follow this guide to do so. Unfortunately the guide is not updated to the new ARDK version and still refers to obsolete namespaces and libraries, rendering it unusable. I also tried to follow it coupled with the migration guide, but to no avail, since not everything has a direct correspondance in the new ARDK. How can I convert the script referred in that guide to the new ARDK? Is the new documentation page far from being delivered? Since 3.0 is out of beta and 2.5 is soon to be deprecated, these very important features should be kept in count way sooner, imho

Thanks to anyone willing to help

Hey! I struggled with the same problem. You might find these examples helpful: Sample Projects | Niantic Lightship
Unfortunately the VPSCoverage example scene is missing from the repo, but there are some scripts that you might find helpful until the documentation is updated.

Hello Melazeta and Adam,

I apologize for the late reply, but thank you for your report! We are currently working on updating the documentation to reflect the proper ARDK version. I will reach out again if we have any updates in the meantime.

Hi, Is there a new update on this matter?