- Issue category: VPS - ALOCATION PERMISSIONS
- Device type & OS version: iPhone 13 PRO - App Store
- Host machine & OS version: Mac
- Issue Environment : submission rejected in app store
- ARDK version:ARDK2.5.2
- Unity version:2021.3.25F1
Description of the issue:
I’m trying to submit my unity app to the App Store, but the submission was rejected because it does not explain the purpose of the location feature when requesting the user’s consent to access location.
This is the exact rejection reason:
“Your app request the user’s consent to access the location without explaning the use of this feature in the purpose string”:
"I was looking for information in the ARDK documentation about the permission request, and I found that iOS permissions are automatically requested by the platform the first time a feature requiring that permission is started.
Thank you for your assistance, I’m feeling stuck because I dont know when I have to put the explanation .