Wayspot scans not being processed

• Issue category: VPS
  • Device type & OS version: iOS
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac

Description of the issue:

My private meshes are in the state of Processing since long and are not being Processed

Give it at least a week

Hi Misha!

There are definitely some things that could cause this to happen while uploading private scans. The most common things to look out for is poor data/wifi connectivity, the app closing/locking while uploading scans, and/or location services for Wayfarer not being enabled on the device. First, can you please confirm that none of these were a factor while trying to upload your private scans? If they were then the best thing would be to try to adjust whatever is needed and upload your scans again to see if that fixes the problem.

If that’s not the problem or if that doesn’t resolve the issue then we would need the private Wayspot ID (or Wayspot title if using the Geospatial browser) along with the email address associated with your developer account to take a deeper look into what might be going on. You are more than welcome to direct message/email this information instead of sharing it on this thread. I also sent this info via email per your other inquiry which you can respond directly to if thats easier.

@Dylan_Smit – Are you noticing that your private scans are processing for that long? It shouldn’t take more than a few hours for private scans to upload. If so, I will let the team know as that is not expected behavior.