VPS Status of Wayfarer Scan is Stuck in Processing State

• Device type & OS version: Android
  • Host machine & OS version: Windows
  • Issue Environment :
  • Xcode version:
  • ARDK version:
  • Unity version :

I took a scan using niantic wayfarer app and uploaded it on 10-07 and the vpn status is still in processing state, the previous scans only used to take maximum of 2 hours to activate. I’ve tried taking multiple scans after this to see whether it was a one-time thing, but all the scans i took in the last two days are in processing state.

Bug reproduction steps:

Hello Afeloth,

Could you please provide us with the wayspot IDs and coordinates of your scans that are stuck in ‘Processing’ so that we may investigate further?

Hi Afeloth,

My activation requests from July 10 and 11 (afternoon) have been completed now - morning of the 12th, US Eastern Daylight Time. I hope yours have too.

Hi,

Need help so bad. I also have the same problem.
Device type & OS version: iPhone 11
Host machine & OS version: Windows

II took a scan using niantic wayfarer app and uploaded it on 4/18 and the vpn status is still in processing state after 1 week.

305b7bc34c024fdf8807b516ef1c8dfd.107
b3d07e9bf2a642f9b8101fb553f5a1ac.107

Hello @Louell,

Our records show that your b3d07e9bf2a642f9b8101fb553f5a1ac.107 scan was successful!
Regarding your other scan, if it no longer appears in your Wayfarer app Logbook, you will unfortunately need to rescan and try again. It did not successfully upload, so we are unable to activate it for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.