- Issue category: Namespace Compilation Editor
- Device type & OS version: Android
- Host machine & OS version: Windows 10
- Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
- Visual Studio: VS 2019
- ARDK version: 1.0.1
- Unity version: 2020.3.23f1
Currently on windows, downloaded the ARDK and examples package. Importing the ARDK and then examples gives compilation errors (see attached image).
I cannot test or move on with tutorials as this obviously stops any attempt to play or test the included examples. I’ve watched the YouTube channel video and combed through documentation and I know I must be missing something running into such a simple issue early on.