Need some help for the following issue?

• Unity version: 2019.4.25f1 LTS
  • ARDK version: 1.1.0
  • Device type & OS version: Android - OnePlus 9 Pro
  • Host machine & OS version: Windows 10

Description of the issue:

Hi All, I am in the process of building one demo using the Lightship SDK. I need some help with the following scenario:

Scenario: I am Instantiating fruits by scanning the environment using the Garden Chunks tutorial (Link : Niantic AR Development Kit (ARDK): Advanced Meshing Tutorial: Garden Chunks).

In my case, the Instantiated fruit’s positions are equal to the mesh vertices. The issue that I am getting is the Instantiated fruits are overlapping with the environment, Please check the below screenshots:

I have tried by adding or subtracting some offset to the Instantiated fruits positions but still, I am getting the overlapping issue.

Can anyone please help me how I can Instantiate fruits without overlapping with the environment using the Mesh Vertices.

Thank you.

Hi Akhil, it looks like a beautiful and well lit space, however transparent surfaces and scenes with a high amount of reflected light can lead to low quality meshes and the mesh/objects failing. Other things that can complicate mesh generation include monochromatic color balance, lack of defined scene features, not having a clear target reference object, and even the scanning movement used to generate the mesh. A tier list to help set up the best quality scene can be found in the Limits and Caveats section of the meshing documentation. Would you be able to test the garden chunk tutorial in a different location?

Hello, it’s been some time since more information was requested, yet I haven’t heard back. If you are still experiencing this or other issues please open a new topic on the Lightship Community Forum at: https://community.lightship.dev/.