Hello, Lightship development community!
There is a black screen issue you may encounter when deploying the URP project on a iOS device if you follow the Using the Universal Render Pipeline guide.
To overcome that issue, please try to follow the steps below to set up the URP project.
- Create a new Unity project using the 3D (URP) template.
- Import both the latest version of ARDK and ARDK examples, into your project.
- Add your API key to the ArdkAuthConfig asset.
- In Build Settings, switch the platform to iOS.
- Open Player Settings and add a Camera Usage Description and Location Usage Description.
- Go to Project Settings > Graphics and change the Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings to ArdkUrpAsset (Universal Render Pipeline Asset).
- Go to Project Settings > Quality.
- Select Performant, then change the Render Pipeline Asset to ArdkUrpAsset (Universal Render Pipeline Asset).
- Repeat the previous step for the Balanced and High Fidelity quality settings.
- In Build Settings, remove any Scenes In Build that are present, then add the PlaneAnchors scene to the Scenes In Build.
- Build the app and deploy it to your device, and then launch and test it.
Thanks for following along with this solution.