Hmmm I’m not sure this workaround actually works for me - I only enable meshing after all the peers are Stable (I changed it to work like that because of this issue) - and I even tried waiting until they were all stable and then destroying the ARMeshManager and instantiating a new one… and still got the same problem.
Hi @Ross_Styants1 thank you for letting us know. We’ve verified on our end that the workaround is no longer working in the latest version of ARDK (currently 1.3.0). Since this is a regression of functionality, we’ve entered a bug to get that fixed. Apologies for the delay, and thanks again.