The ARMesh doesn't seem to be working for me

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: Semantic Segmentation / Multiplayer / Real-time Mapping-Depth / ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package / Sample App aka ‘AR Voyage’ / ARDK Virtual Studio Tools / Developer Tools
  • Device type & OS version: Android / iOS / Other Ex. iPhone 8+ on iOS 13
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac / Windows / Linux / Other Ex. Mac on Big Sur x.x
  • Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
  • Xcode version:
  • ARDK version:
  • Unity version: 2019.4.32f1

Description of the issue:
Been running through the tutorials and got to the Meshing and Collision tutorial. When I add the ARMesh prefab and run it onto my phone nothing happens. The camera is being used but there is no material mapping the floor or wall. Any suggestions?

Hi Tristan,

One thing to double-check: make sure that there’s only one scene camera and that it’s set in the Camera field of all the ARDK managers you’re using, including the Depth Manager.

Ensure that your ARMeshManager has a mesh chunk prefab attached to it, and that the prefab itself contains a MeshFilter and a MeshRenderer, and that the MeshRenderer has a material.
Lastly ensure the ARMeshManager has a mesh root object attached to it, and that the mesh root’s scale transform is (1, -1, 1)