- Issue category: Unity Example Package
- Device type & OS version: Samsung Galaxy S21 with Android 11 installed targeting Android 10.0 (API level 29)
- Host machine & OS version: Windows 10
- Issue Environment : Unity Mock / On Device
- ARDK version: 1.1.0
- Unity version: 2022.1.0a16
Description of the issue:
I followed the instructions on Niantic AR Development Kit (ARDK): Detecting Images and it works as expected.
The problem I’m facing now is that
anchor.Transform.lossyScale in for example the function
OnAnchorsUpdated(AnchorsArgs args) always returns
(1.0, 1.0, 1.0).
Is there a way to retrieve the actual physical measurements in the real world of the detected image?