Include the following details while filing a bug report (edit as applicable):
- Issue category: Real-time Mapping-Depth
- Device type & OS version: Android 9
- Host machine & OS version: Windows 10
- Issue Environment : On Device
- ARDK version: 1.3.0
- Unity version: 2020.3 LTS
Bug reproduction steps:
- Set ARSessionManager.runOptions to “None”.
- Enable the ARMeshManager and create a simple mesh.
- Disable the ARMeshManager.
- Enable the ARMeshManager again - the previous mesh is removed and the entire meshing process is restarted. I expected this to only happen if “Remove Existing Mesh” is set in the ARSessionManager. Also, the MeshBlocksCleared event is not raised.