- Issue category: Depth, Mock
- Device type & OS version: Unity Player
- Host machine & OS version: Windows 10
- Issue Environment : Unity Mock
- Xcode version:
- ARDK version: 1.0.1
- Unity version: 2020.3 LTS
Bug reproduction steps:
I am following the Intermediate Depth Tutorial . After setting
_depthManager.ToggleDebugVisualization(true), when I play from the Unity Player, it does not show depth, it continues to show a normal view. When I build to Android device, it works perfectly.
Does anyone else have trouble previewing (mocking) depth on Windows?