• Issue category: Semantic Segmentation
  • Device type & OS version: iOS
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac
  • Issue Environment : Unity Mock / On Device
  • Xcode version: 13.2.1
  • ARDK version: 1.2
  • Unity version: 2020.3.23

Description of the issue:
I am following the Semantic Segmentation tutorial from your website. When I try to play the scene in the Mock World the cubes show up for a brief second and then disappear. I thought it may be an issue with the Mock World Layer, however, when I build the scene to the device the same issue occurs. The cubes appear with a black screen behind them and then it cuts to the AR camera with no cubes. Insights are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi AJ Rudd,

We tried but were unable to reproduce the issue that you are seeing.
Can you please try a couple of options here?

• Can you please check the app permissions and enable camera, location and storage permissions?
  • Check that you have set all of the variables like Camera and Prefab on your game object.

• Black screen you are seeing may be due to your layer being modified incorrectly. Would you kindly reattempt adding and applying the layer again?
    Also, is it possible for you to try the latest version of ARDK? You can find the latest version here: https://lightship.dev/account/downloads

Hopefully, the above information helps, and please let us know how it works for you.