Stuck with Development on Windows Errors

• Issue category : Development on Windows and Remote Mode
  • Host machine & OS version : Windows 10
  • Issue Environment :Unity Mock and Remote
  • ARDK version : 1.1.0
  • Unity version : 2019.4.29f and 2019.4.33f

Hello guys, I am having this issue by tryig to follow the semantic segmentation tutorial with a Window PC, I get this error in the console:

System.DllNotFoundException: ardk_client_platform
at (wrapper managed-to-native) Niantic.ARDK.Configuration._NativeArdkConfig._NAR_ARDKGlobalConfigHelper_SetContextAwarenessUrl(string)

And

Exception: An exception occurred in a method subscribed to an ARDK event, check the device logs for more information
Niantic.ARDK.Utilities._CallbackQueue._ConsumeQueue () (at Assets/ARDK/Utilities/_CallbackQueue.cs:87)
Niantic.ARDK.Utilities._CallbackQueue.Update () (at Assets/ARDK/Utilities/_CallbackQueue.cs:111)

the app run on the remote app but does not work the funtionalities, just open the scene, same happen when I click the play mode on Unity.

Do you have any idea?

Hi Mariana,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some issues with the ARDK.

I took a look at the error messages in your post and those are due to the ARDK being native to MacOS. These errors can be expected when developing on Windows but they do not get in the way of development or building. For more information, please have a look at the **Developing on Windows **section (you may have to scroll down) here: https://lightship.dev/docs/system_reqs.html

As for the other issue you’re experiencing with Semantic Segmentation. I, as well as some of my colleagues, have tested this out and we concluded that this is a bug. The good thing is that your environment is working fine, but the example won’t be usable at the moment until it’s addressed; more than likely in a future update.

Please keep an eye on the Lightship Community Forum for future updates.

Thank you!