8th wall models

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: Semantic Segmentation / Multiplayer / Real-time Mapping-Depth / ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package / Sample App aka ‘AR Voyage’ / ARDK Virtual Studio Tools / Developer Tools / Networking / VPS
  • Device type & OS version: Android / iOS / Other Ex. iPhone 8+ on iOS 13
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac / Windows / Linux / Other Ex. Mac on Big Sur x.x
  • Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
  • Xcode version:
  • ARDK version:
  • Unity version:

Description of the issue:
So I’m using the eighth wall product that’s partnered with Niantic and I’m trying to use a custom model instead of either my face or one of their predetermined ready player models. And I’m wondering if there’s a way if anybody knows of how to override the code to use a model that does not support the RPM effect that they’re looking for?

Hello Kyle,

The best place to get support regarding 8th Wall would be their support site; specifically their Slack channel. Despite being under Lightship, 8th Wall’s WebAR still functions as its own standalone platform so the best way to get support would be directly through them.

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.