How can I share a 3D model on ARNetworking?

Include the following details (edit as applicable):

• Issue category: Semantic Segmentation / Multiplayer / Real-time Mapping-Depth / ARDK Documentation / Unity Example Package / Sample App aka ‘AR Voyage’ / ARDK Virtual Studio Tools / Developer Tools / Networking
  • Device type & OS version: Android / iOS / Other Ex. iPhone 8+ on iOS 13
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac / Windows / Linux / Other Ex. Mac on Big Sur x.x
  • Issue Environment : Unity Remote / Unity Mock / On Device / Dev Portal
  • Xcode version:
  • ARDK version:
  • Unity version:

Description of the issue:
Hello community, good morning.
I’m new to this and I need your support.
I am trying to share the 3D Models on the ARNetworking scene but have not been successful. I have placed the 3D Model as ARMapPrefab however they show up a lot.
I hope you can help me, thanks in advance

Hello Anthony. It will help to understand a bit more about the development environment you are using. What OS, device, and version of the ARDK are you using? You mention that sharing the 3d models is not successful, but also that they show up a lot. Will you explain a bit more about what that means, and possibly share a screenshot? Are you generating custom code, or did you add the ARMapController.cs script to your 3d model when making it into a prefab? Are you receiving any error messages?

It’s been some time since we’ve heard from you. Hopefully the issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing this or other issues please open a new topic on the Lightship Community Forum at: https://community.lightship.dev/