Map SDK: Invalid Render Pipeline popup keeps popping up

• Issue category: Lightship Maps
  • Device type & OS version: iOS
  • Host machine & OS version: Mac
  • Issue Environment : Unity Editor
  • ARDK version: 2.5.2
  • Unity version: 2021.3.16f1

Bug reproduction steps:
Import any sample from the “com.niantic.lightship.maps-0.4.0.tgz” package. After I import any of the samples, I keep getting the Invalid Render Pipeline error message when starting any scene. I double checked and the Graphic settings are set up properly for URP and the scene is showing up as it should, but it’s making the dev process slow as I need to close the error windows multiple time after I hit play.

Hello Adam,

Is this the error message that you’re seeing?

If so, could you please verify in your Edit > Project Settings > Quality that the _Render Pipeline Asset _matches the Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings in Graphics? Unity determines the active render pipeline depending on both the Quality and Graphics settings.

Additionally, if you set each Quality Level to the appropriate URP asset, you should no longer get the Invalid Render Pipeline error. Please let me know whether or not you’re still seeing the error after verifying these points.

One other note that while likely not related to your issue, we recommend installing Unity 2021.3.17f1 LTS or later when using our Maps SDK.

Hey! Sorry I missed your message, yes that is the error message I was seeing. Based on your guidance I was able to get rid of it, thank you!
While we are at the topic I have another error message showing up in the console: ArdkUrpAssetRenderer is missing RendererFeatures
As dar as I can tell, it doesn’t cause any problem, do you happen to know anything about it?

ArdkUrpAssetRenderer is missing RendererFeatures
This could be due to missing scripts or compile error.
UnityEngine.Rendering.Universal.UniversalRendererData:OnValidate () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.universal@12.1.8/Runtime/UniversalRendererData.cs:282)