Include the following details (edit as applicable):
Issue category: Unity Example Package
Device type & OS version: Android
Host machine & OS version: Windows
Issue Environment : Unity Mock
ARDK version: 1.1.0
Unity version: 2019.4.28f1
Description of the issue:
When playing PlaneAnchors scene in ARDK_Getting-Started in the editor, nothing displays on camera, only the black solid color background set in the camera, and the UI buttons over top.
Vulkan is removed
Camera is assigned on all scripts in scene
Minimum Android 10 set
Blit Type set to auto
ARDK_MockWorld layer is created and assigned accordingly
Scripting Backend set to IL2CPP
Color Space - Gamma
Target architecture set to ARM64
Thank you for posting to our community forums.
I was able to run into the same issue you’re having. I did the following to fix it:
- Move around in the Unity Scene View until you have a full view of the UI. You will notice that the UI is also shifted up in the Scene view.
- In the scene hierarchy, go the the Canvas and expand it
- Locate SessionFlowButtons
- You will see the Move Tool appear over the 4 side buttons which are contained within SessionFlowButtons
- Shift it down until the top button (Init) is within the UI bounding box
After you do that, run the scene again and you will see the UI and will be able to click on Init to start the example.
This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.